Sunday, May 3, 2015

Men’s Wearhouse II

After my bad experience with the 46th street location in Manhattan,personalized bobblehead, I decided to check out another location. A good thing about Men’s Wearhouse is that once you pay for alterations on a purchase,personalized bobbleheads, all future alterations are free. Since we already paid for the alterations on the suit,customize bobblehead, we took it back – but not to the same location (obviously).

We went to the one on 34th street (350 Fifth Avenue). I told them that I was unsatisfied with what the first store did to the suit. I expressed my worries about Men’s Wearhouse in general,personalized bobble heads, and how I didn’t trust the name anymore. Of course,personalized bobbleheads, this had exactly the effect that I wanted.

I got top notch service. The tailor came out,customized bobbleheads,Need For English To Dutch Translation, remeasured the pants and came back in 15 minutes with it already fixed. Talk about good service!!! They did an excellent job too! They are also going to take in the jacket (like I wanted it in the first place). Then,personalized bobblehead, they called the Houston location where we bought the tux and had them ship it to this location instead,custom bobblehead, and NOT to 46th street.

So if you are planning to rent or buy a tux from Men’s Wearhouse,custom bobblehead, I highly suggest you go to the one on 34th street. One note of warning – do NOT go when it is busy. Call ahead and find out when their non-peak hours are – you always get better service when there are fewer people in the store.

The people I spoke to were: Mike and the manager Jaime. These two men were excellent,Marketing First, Website Second,customized bobbleheads, very personable,,,Liven Up Any Gathering With Large Group Party Games, and NOT pushy. I really had a great experience with them.

Final Rating:
A-

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,.. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTIdeal Favors NEXT POSTTo All,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,custom bobbleheads.. Related Posts After the Wedding: How the Campfires Are Living Up to Their Vows09/22/14 @ 3:56 pm I Have An Addiction02/03/15 @ 11:09 am When the Venue Finds You (Part II)02/05/15 @ 8:01 am So, Are You Pregnant Yet,personalized bobble heads?12/04/14 @ 10:15 am

No comments:

Post a Comment