Monday, May 18, 2015

Stackable Wedding Rings

The newest trend in rings,custom bobbleheads? Stackable wedding bands,custom bobblehead! Tiffany’,Bora Bora Part III,personalized bobblehead;s has introduced a line of 25 stackable rings,personalized bobble heads.

My wedding band is almost identical to the one on top (except that it’s not from Tiffany’s ). When we went to go buy my band,custom bobblehead, I tried it on with another one that was slightly different in style. I loved how they looked together! The jeweler cleverly suggested that a second ring is usually purchased as an anniversary present.

I also tried on two rings similar to the ones below. I loved the trellis ring on the left because it was pretty,custom bobbleheads, feminine,customize bobblehead, and unique. I loved the etoile ring with micropave diamonds on the right because it was soooo sparkly. But I’ve heard that micropave diamonds fall out easily.

I love them all,personalized bobble heads. Because when it comes to diamonds…,customize bobblehead; isn’,Cigar Catering,.;t more always better,,,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses?

(source: aug/sept 2005 modern bride)

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTRed Bliss Designs NEXT POSTMessageboard Lingo Related Posts Classifieds: October 8, 201410/08/14 @ 2:34 pm My Ring Story01/14/15 @ 10:06 am Classifieds: February 16,personalized bobbleheads, 201502/16/15 @ 1:42 pm Love Illustrated: The Ketubah02/16/15 @ 10:43 am

No comments:

Post a Comment