Sunday, May 17, 2015

I’ve found it!!!

I found my wedding dress,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,personalized bobbleheads,Wedding Gifts!!!!

After an all day shopping spree, I have finally decided on my wedding dress. To tell you the truth,customize bobblehead, it didn’t take my breath away or anything, but it looks great on me, it’s beautiful, and it’s the right price. There were other dresses that looked equally great on me,personalized bobble heads, but there was a huge difference in price. Read below for a review of the shops I went to.

General Overview:
This is the place in Brooklyn that does wedding dress rentals, as well as sales. I didn’t see too many upscale,custom bobblehead, famous designer dresses there – so don’t expect to go in and see Anne Barge dresses in stock. They deal a lot with Casablanca because the company allows for more customization.

Prices:
The prices for the dresses are very reasonable –,,; with Casablanca dresses running under $1000,personalized bobblehead. I saw dresses ranging from $800 to $2600 dollars,personalized bobbleheads.

People:
The sales lady I dealt with was nice and polite. Nothing spectacular about their services,custom bobblehead, but nothing bad either.

Final Rating:
A-

Here is one of the dresses I tried on. (yes, they let you take pictures!)

I have pictures of the dress that I am buying (from MyrJan) but I’m not posting them until after the wedding!

General Overview:
Fancy Schmancy place,custom bobbleheads, if you ask me. Very clean, very professional and very upscale. I went for the Rivini trunk show,personalized bobble heads, and they only gave 10% off on the dresses. Granted 10% on a $5,000 dress is a lot, but I wasn’t willing to spend that much money on a dress. I didn’t have to wait long at all for my consultant to help me, and I arrived early! They only seemed to have top designers.

Prices:
The dresses that I saw ranged from $4000 to $8000 dollars. I knew I could never afford it,custom bobbleheads, but it was so much fun trying them on.

People:
Mark Ingram is actually very nice. I tried on a ton of dresses,., but I really liked the top of one, and a bottom of another. Mark called the designer on his cell phone and asked what it would cost to merge the two dresses together – only $200 since it was a trunk show day. These people are very accomodating, and not pushy. They understand that you will still need to shop around and that you may not be ready to make such a huge purchase after just one try.

Final Rating:
A-

Unfortunately,After Party,personalized bobblehead, they don’t allow you to take pictures here.

General Overview:
This place is a small shop on Orchard street in the Lower East Side. They only have 2 dressing rooms,custom bobblehead, but the place is clean. I went for the Watters trunk show, and they were giving 15% off for those dresses. Unfortunately, I didn’t like any of the Watters dresses that they had. However, since the rest of the dresses were reasonably priced, I tried on several dresses here. I was so tired by this time (5pm appointment) that I don’t remember the designer labels – sorry. But there were a lot of dresses in many,customized bobbleheads, many different styles – a really good selection.

Prices:
From my impression, this place sits price-wise somewhere between MyrJan and Mark Ingram’,Classifieds February 5, 2015;s. The prices ranged from $1500 to $2500 – at least the ones that I saw were. There were a few dresses way more than that, but it’s the approximate price range.

People:
The sales lady was soooo nice. She let me try on so many dresses and was honest about how much of a “wow” factor the dress had. I liked a few dresses, but the one dress that I liked a lot needed semi-major alterations, and a separate appointment with the owner of the store, so I decided to opt out. (I wasn’t allowed to take pictures, but she was nice enough to turn a blind eye to it – shhhhhh).

Final Rating:
A-

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTMakeup Trial NEXT POSTDiscount Magazines Related Posts Honeymoon Dreams02/19/15 @ 12:57 pm What’s in a Theme?02/25/15 @ 10:34 am Classifieds: September 23, 201409/23/14 @ 1:11 pm Finding Common “Living” Ground11/04/14 @ 7:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment