Monday, May 18, 2015

2nd Reception

We had our 2nd reception at Kum Gang San last night. The food was pretty good even though I didn’t get to eat that much. Mr. Ladybug’s mom looked really happy. Of course I started to cry again. There was one point where she was speaking on the mic and she was telling me words of wisdom and to not fight and just to love each other,.,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses, etc… Then she turned to Mr. Ladybug and said things like try to be more understanding and patient and blah blah blah but it was the way she was looking at him that made me start to cry. Stupid tears! Why don’t you stay in the back like I told you to! I would say the night was pretty successful considering the fact that his mom was smiling a lot.

Afterwards we went drinking with some of our friends and then called it a night at around 1,customize bobblehead.

Davida Salon – Located in Hoboken,custom bobblehead, NJ

Anyways, as I told you before I procrastinated and booked my hair and makeup on Friday. I know! Bad Ladybug! Bad! So Saturday was pouring and then Mr. Ladybug dropped me off for my 2pm appointment. Let me just say this place is AWESOME! Not only did they try to fit me in even though they were fully booked,Vera Wang Bridesmaids, when I walked in first thing I see is a guy drinking a bottle of beer. I get approached by Aida who’s holding a platter of chocolate covered pretzels. Then she comes around a 2nd time with a platter of chocolate covered strawberries,custom bobblehead, grapes, and cherries. They had a platter of assorted bagels and spreads and then asked if I wanted something to drink. The choices I was offered were beer, wine, tea,personalized bobble heads, or coffee.

So I sit and wait a little while flipping through a magazine and eating my chocolate covered friends. Everyone there was so nice and not kiss-assey nice but truly nice. I came wearing a long sleeve t-shirt so Aida was worried that I would ruin my hair later after I got home to change so they let me borrow a long robe which I have to return later this week. After waiting a short while Nicole started me on my makeup. They use only Bed Head makeup, which I never used, but Nicole did a great job.

Afterwards I waited a little bit and Davida (duhveeda) did my hair. She’s the owner of the salon,customized bobbleheads, her mother runs the front desk,custom bobbleheads, and her brother is also one of the stylists. So since I went with most of my hair down for the wedding in Philly I decided to try an updo for this one. I loved it.

Bagels &,,; cream cheese Chocolate covered fruit

Bed Head Makeup Products

Davida,customize bobblehead, Aida, and another stylist. (Damn I forgot her name)

Nicole, the makeup artist

My Makeup
It actually looks different later cause Nicole touched me up and changed my lipstick color and added false lashes,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,personalized bobblehead. Photos of that to come later,personalized bobbleheads,Ballet Flats.

My Hair
It’,custom bobbleheads;s the same hair comb I used the week before only Davida put it in at a slant. I loved my updo,personalized bobblehead!

For you ladies in Manhattan,personalized bobbleheads, I think it’s worth the trip to get on the Path and head to this Salon. I am DEFINITELY going to go back.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,customized bobbleheads. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTLiz Palacios NEXT POSTTruman's Gentleman's Groomers Related Posts Why We Hired a Day-of Coordinator02/06/15 @ 12:14 pm More Shoe Talk10/20/14 @ 2:57 pm A To Do List for Myself on My Wedding Day 12/12/14 @ 9:32 am Me Llama Mrs. Llama: A First Look09/26/14 @ 6:02 am

No comments:

Post a Comment