Sunday, May 17, 2015

Josie!

Her mom made her try on her dress and it fits,,! She’s such a cutie,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses,personalized bobblehead. I can’,personalized bobbleheads;t wait to see her and shower her with affection! She’s sooo cute I just wanna bite her cheeks,personalized bobbleheads!!! There’,personalized bobblehead,Cocktail Reception All Night;s a sweetness about her that I adore.

I love you pookie,personalized bobble heads! I can’,Thank You Notes,customized bobbleheads;t wait to see you,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobbleheads. I miss you a lot,customize bobblehead!

I can honestly say I’m addicted to her. When she comes to visit and then leaves,custom bobbleheads, I go through what my sister and I call “Josie Withdrawal” where I talk about her for weeks to anyone who will listen and call more than ususal just to hear her babble.

A while back, I think it had been 3 months since I’d seen her and Mr. Ladybug knew that I missed her a lot so he flew my ass out to Boston to see her. He said that he’s gonna fly me out there in a few months to see her again. Woohoo! Thanks baby!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,customize bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTChicago - March 25,., 2006 NEXT POSTWeddingbee Meeting Related Posts Watercooler: January 3,customized bobbleheads, 201501/03/15 @ 7:21 am Watercooler: February 14, 201502/14/15 @ 7:00 am Dressing the Mother of the Bride01/14/15 @ 7:03 am “,custom bobblehead;Please Come Dressed in Your Little Black Dress”,custom bobblehead; 02/11/15 @ 1:38 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment