Sunday, March 8, 2015

MOT Test Prices Vary So Much!

I noticed last week that it has been over 18 months since I last got my car serviced so it was getting to the stage where I needed to get it serviced to prevent something from going wrong,Cobra Releases Feature The Same Quality Of Workmanship That You Have Come To Expect From Their Bow S,personalized bobblehead. Usually I tend to give my cars a service once a year but this time, I have failed to find a garage that doesn�t want to rip me off,personalized bobblehead,Beware Of The Network Marketing Time Snatchers.. I searched online for audi servicing aberdeen and was given a list of the various places where I can get my Audi serviced without costing an absolute fortune. After negotiating prices with my local Audi dealer,Getting Personal Loans Bad Credit Made Easier,,, I chose an annual service plan for �99.00 plus VAT.

The MOT on my car was also due the following month so I felt like it would make sense to take the opportunity to get an up to date MOT on my car at the same time as its service. I was shocked at how many different companies that are offering the MOT test at different prices. The range of MOT prices was between �39.00 to �75.00. The garage in which I wanted to get my car serviced with I was happy with the price wanted to charge �65 for the MOT. I informed them that I could get the test carried out at an alternative garage for �39.00 so unless they could match it I would have to go elsewhere. After speaking to their manager,personalized bobble heads,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, the garage informed me that the lowest MOT price that they could go to was �41.00. I then accepted the price of �45.00 as it was only �2.00 more expensive than the cheapest garage I had found during my search for MOT approved car garages. The only reason that I accepted the more expensive price was that I would have to spend more than �2.00 travelling to the other garage so it worked out about equal in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment