Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hoping Everything Works Out

It�s my son�s first birthday in 5 days,personalized bobble heads, as we didn�t have a party when he got christened,How To Choose Basketball Goals For Your Team,custom bobbleheads, we decided to have one for his birthday but so far nothing is going according to plan. I got a phone call yesterday from the caterers to say they have doubled booked us and won�t be able to cater for us. I started to panic as I didn�t have much time to look around and to top it all,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,customized bobbleheads, I still haven�t found a place to hold the party.

Venue finding is becoming very difficult,custom bobbleheads, as every place I call is fully booked, so without the venue I haven�t been able to send out the invitations yet. This party just isn�t falling into place,customize bobblehead, I feel like giving up but it won�t be fair on my son,customized bobbleheads,Don’t Leave Your Google Chat On Over the Weekend…, which is why I�m still trying my best.

I have asked my family to help me search for the venue,personalized bobblehead, while I start my search for a caterer that will be able to cater at such short notice. If I don�t find a place to hold the party,personalized bobble heads, I will probably do it in my garden with my close family and friends.

But that will only happen if I can�t find anything in the next 4 days,custom bobblehead, I still have to buy his gift and the decoration for the venue,Archery Equipment Selection,customize bobblehead, wherever it may be. I was also planning to buy myself a new out but with nothing going to plan and timing running out,custom bobblehead, I will have to wear one of my old outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment