Monday, March 16, 2015

Might As Well Go All Out…

Mr. Spider and I opted out of the traditional Chinese banquet despite my father’,customized bobbleheads;s brief but firm declaration that Chinese people should get to eat Chinese food at a Chinese wedding banquet,,; to which I simply replied “not at my wedding,custom bobbleheads.”,UCLA Might Have Best NFL Prospect In L.A.,custom bobbleheads; The issue was never brought up again,personalized bobblehead.

Since we are going forward with our American style wedding,customize bobblehead, I have been looking for ways to incorporate old Chinese traditions into the day’s events. Surprisingly, my parents have been responding with routine horror. My mom’s favorite line is “OMG,Cosmetic Surgery Loans Finance For Personality, even I didn’t want that at MY wedding” while my dad shakes his head and laughs. Here are some things I have requested for my wedding:

Ok I don’t need an army dressed up in costumes but I would love to enter the tea ceremony part of the reception in a red carriage (sedan chair). Guests can then take pictures with the carriage all night. My mom was horrified. She said there is no such thing here in the States so I asked my dad to make me one,custom bobblehead. He said no.

In addition to the sexier sleeveless Chi Pao, I will also be wearing a two piece Kwun Qua during the tea ceremony. My mom thinks one is plenty but I said no mom,personalized bobble heads, gotta do both. I’m forcing her to wear one too.

I couldn’t find a better picture but I want the tradtional Dragon and Phoenix bedspread for our bed at home even though we will be staying at a hotel for our wedding night. Mr. Spider asked me, “When the hell are we gonna use this again?” Hello,personalized bobble heads, Chinese News Years? Come on.

Now you see why my dad can only shake his head and laugh?

For a complete run-down of Chinese Wedding Customs, please consult this website: Gotta Love the Chinese.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Spider Location: New York Occupation: Paralegal Wedding Date: October 2006 Venue: Jericho Terrace - Long Island,personalized bobbleheads, NY --> PREVIOUS POSTMe & My Honey NEXT POSTHusband Voodoo Doll Related Posts Classifieds: February 4,Affiliate Marketing Strategies,., 201502/04/15 @ 1:12 pm Classifieds: January 12,customized bobbleheads,The Play With Plague TNA Report For 06 11 09, 201501/12/15 @ 2:29 pm Girl…That Venue Costs TOO MUCH!10/08/14 @ 9:36 am Wedding Planning with Baby Angel10/21/14 @ 5:32 am

No comments:

Post a Comment