Monday, March 9, 2015

Article 2 Ecommerce Design

I have had a week off work this week and I was really looking forward to relaxing and not doing very much at all,custom bobbleheads, but unfortunately this has not happened,Classifieds February 26, 2015,,. My husband works from home and he seemed to have misunderstood what I meant when I said I was having a holiday,personalized bobble heads,The Favorite Amongst Shooters And Bowhunters!. He thought I was having a week away from my 9-5pm employment to assist with his Ecommerce Design ecommerce business.

On the first day of my so called �holiday� I had planned to hit the gym and then get my hair done,.. The perfect start to a relaxing week off,customized bobbleheads. On my way out of the door my husband asked if I could possibly pass by the post office and send some catalogues to some prospective clients,custom bobbleheads. I obviously obliged as his business brings in a lot of money and it was on my way to the gym anyway,personalized bobbleheads,Outstanding Players Of The Chicago Bears For The Win.

On the way home from the hairdressers I decided to pick up a bottle of something very,custom bobblehead,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online, very sparkly. I love champagne and considering that we are not having a holiday abroad this year I thought our finances could stretch to a bottle of Moet. My husband was delighted and we sat down in the evening and enjoyed a few glasses. Just as I was bordering on the edge of �merry� my husband asked if I could help him with a mail shot whilst I was on �holiday�. He picked his moment well as when I have had a few drinks I am the nicest person in the world. I agreed and as a consequence have spent the last few days stuffing envelopes and printing labels. I really do hope it brings in some business and if it does I expected to be rewarded accordingly. Maybe a �real� holiday this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment