Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Master S Dojo Wrestlemania Picks

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another fantastic edition of The Master�s Dojo!! In this issue, I will go over my picks for the biggest event in sports entertainment, WrestleMania, and I have a quick hit on a very controversial subject. Well then, let�s get it on!!

I�ll start out with the Divas and the 25 Diva �Ms. WrestleMania� Battle Royal. Is there are clear favorite? No. Of the current, sure to perform women performing, I�d love to see either Michelle or Kelly,., but in a perfect world, I�d like to see either Trish Stratus or Lita return to win. I�m pretty sure that Lita denied the invitation, and I�m not sure about Trish, so I�ll just go by Divas sure to appear. And, with that being said, I guess my pick would be�

Kelly Kelly

Next, the Chris Jericho vs. the Legends match. I�ll quickly go over the storyline. It all started when Mickey Rourke (star of �The Wrestler�) called out Y2J. Jericho then started to call out legends of WWE,Opening Your Own Dry Cleaning Business,custom bobbleheads, notable �Rowdy� Roddy Piper and Ric Flair. And the conflict between he and the Legends has escalated in the past few weeks. He (Jericho) challenged �Super Fly� Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper and Ricky �the Dragon� Steamboat to a match at WrestleMania. And it was announced by the Nature Boy himself on the March 23rd edition of RAW, that even though he is retired, he�ll be in the corner of the Legends. Now, common sense tells you �It doesn�t matter if there are 3 of them; the old guys have no shot against a still fairly young Y2J�. However, common sense doesn�t always apply, especially on the biggest stage of all, where anything is possible. I know that it is pretty predictable, but I am picking�

The Legends (and�Stone Cold comes in at the end to celebrate with the Legends,personalized bobblehead, then gives Jericho a Stunner, for old times sake)

Of course, there is the Brother vs. Brother Extreme Rules match between Matt and Jeff Hardy. After stabbing Jeff in the back at the Royal Rumble by costing him the WWE Championship, Matt turned heel, moved to Smackdown and has been feuding with Jeff ever since. At first, Jeff refused to face Matt, but now it is going to happen. I think that this will turn out to be a good match. Two guys who have made a living out of being crazy, risk taking and of course, extreme. I am predicting a lot of top rope action and plenty of weapons. In the end In the end,Health And Safety Improvement Prohibition Notice (Enforcement Notice), I believe that the more extreme man will prevail. That man, in my opinion, is�

Jeff Hardy

Now,,, the Intercontinental Championship match between John �Bradshaw� Layfield and Rey Mysterio. JBL has been saying over the last few weeks that he is going to make history at WrestleMania. Now, there have been reports that JBL is considering retirement, and that is the only thing I can think of that he would do at WrestleMania. Nobody has retired with a title since Trish Stratus retired as Women�s Champion back in 2006. He�ll be taking on the high flying, risk taking, always exciting Rey Mysterio, who has had success at WrestleMania before. Back at WrestleMania 22, Rey became the World Heavyweight Champion by defeating Orton and Angle in a Triple Threat match. This pick may surprise you, but I am going to pick the Longhorn Loudmouth�

JBL

Next up, the Tag Team Championship unification match between The Miz and Morrison and the Colons. The winners of this match will win both titles, unifying them, thus creating just one Tag Team title. I like to watch the Colons, they are pretty exciting to watch. I have the fear that Morrison is never going to get the push he really deserves, and his whole career he�ll challenging for the Tag Titles. Now, I personally think Miz is unworthy of fighting with Morrison, and if it wasn�t for John, the Miz should not and would not have any career. He�s just plain out bad. I haven�t seen any real skills coming from him. So for me, this match was a toss up. But then I thought that John Morrison is just too good. I think that they�ll continue to feud with the Colons, but for now, I think that they hold the advantage. Expect to see some Bella Twins action, and that the new WWE World Tag Team Champions (mix of the 2 names) will be�

The Miz and Morrison (with Nikki Bella)

Next is this year�s streak match, between Mr. WrestleMania Shawn Michaels and the man who is undefeated on the grandest stage of all, the Undertaker. If I could have had my way, this match would be for one of the World Titles, because these two legends deserve one last (or maybe more than 1) title shot. I mean, these are two of the best wrestlers ever, arguably THE best. I love both of these guys. Undertaker has the streak though, and I don�t think that Shawn Michaels is going to break it. If anyone would, it would be HBK, but I just don�t think that it will happen. I picked Undertaker at the Royal Rumble, and I was wrong. I picked Undertaker in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, and I was wrong. I hope that I am not wrong this time. Sorry Shawn, but at the WrestleMania, it is not going to be your night. My pick is�

The Undertaker

Next is the most exciting match at WrestleMania every year (in my opinion),custom bobblehead, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match!! The competitors this year are Finlay, Mark Henry, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk (the reigning MITB Champion), Christian, United States Champion M.V.P. and Kofi Kingston. All of these men have held at least one title, and most have had experience in the MITB Ladder Match before (Just a quick note, the winners of this match have been Edge,custom bobbleheads, Rob Van Dam,customize bobblehead, Mr. Kennedy (then lost it to Edge) and CM Punk). I�m going to use process of elimination to choose my winner. First out is the fattest er sweatiest er strongest man in the ring, Mark Henry. I just don�t see him winning a Ladder Match, especially with 7 other men in the same match. Then I think Shelton and M.V.P. will take each other pretty much out of the match, leaving me with Kane, Kofi, Christian,customize bobblehead, Finlay and Punk. For whatever reason, WWE just doesn�t want to push Finlay, so I don�t think he�ll be winning (even though I�m a fan of his). Next I�ll take Christian out of this, because I don�t see him challenging for a World Championship right now, I think that he should be involved with Bourne and Swagger for the ECW title. Then I have to take out my hometown boy, CM Punk, because even though I love this guy, I don�t particularly want to see him win twice in a row. That leaves me with just Kane and Kofi Kingston. Oh my god, I had a really hard time choosing between these two. Kofi is the future, and I think that he has tons of potential. Kane just doesn�t seem to be getting any title opportunities or even any storylines recently. In the end, my pick as winner of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match is�

Kofi Kingston

Now for the World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match between The Big Show, John Cena and the Rated R Superstar (and current champion). I just don�t see Big Show as the Champion, I just try to picture him with the title,custom bobblehead, but I don�t see it. I can see it with the others,personalized bobblehead, but not him. Sorry Show, maybe some other time. Now for John Cena. I�ve gone over my opinion of Cena. I don�t think that he is the greatest ever, or that he deserves all the hype, but I am not one of the people who make all these stupid comments about him,custom bobble head, talking about how he has �no skills� and other garbage. Look he has some skills, but are they enough to win a Triple Threat with the World�s Largest Athlete and Edge? I don�t know. And what about Edge? He is not even close to one of my favorites, but he is a really good wrestler. He has visibly good skills, but again, are they enough to win this Triple Threat? To me, this came up to a toss up of sorts between Edge and Cena. I decided to go with the homer and and the pick that will probably catch me a ton of flak�

John Cena

Now the WWE Championship match between Triple H and Royal Rumble winner Randy Orton. For weeks, Helmsley has been on RAW,personalized bobble heads, pretty much terrorizing Legacy and wreaking havoc. He threw a sledgehammer and Orton limo, he �broke into� Orton�s �home�, and then beat the crap out of Cody Rhodes inside if a Steel Cage, plus Orton RKO�d Stephanie, and kissed her on the lips, and now the rivalry of the 2 Evolution members culminates at WrestleMania. Two of WWE�s biggest superstars and two probable (well, one definitely, one probably) Hall of Famers, going for the most prized title in the business. I think that Triple H is going to win. Why? Because he is arguably the biggest star in the company, he hasn�t won at WrestleMania is a while, and I just think that he�ll beat Randy Orton. So my pick for the WWE Championship match is�

Triple H

Now I have a take on a very controversial topic. Should Chris Benoit be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame? Many say yes, many say no. Let�s go over his career. A one time ECW World Tag Team Champion,Mitsubishi Colt Kent, two time WCW United States and Tag Team Champion, one time WCW Heavyweight Champion, three time WCW Television Champion, one time WWE Tag Team Champion, two time World Tag Team Champion,personalized bobbleheads, three time WWE United States Champion, four time Intercontinental Champion, 2004 Royal Rumble winner and one time World Heavyweight Champion. But let�s look at what he did outside the ring, in 2007 to be exact. He committed a double murder suicide. He killed his wife, Nancy, his son, Daniel, and then himself. But this is one black mark (a big black mark,custom bobbleheads, but nonetheless) on the life of a man who before this, was polite and a good guy. So should he be allowed into the Hall of Fame just on his illustrious wrestling career, or will his unfortunate demise keep him out? So I�ll ask you,customized bobbleheads, the readers: does Chris Benoit belong in the Hall of Fame? To me, he does, and I am inducting him into the Hall of Fame.

Well ladies and gentlemen, this edition has come to an end. Thanks for reading,Sports Betting System For NCAA Basketball, and tune in next week when I continue my series on famous factions in the WWF/E and other promotions. Until next time, the dojo is closed and I AM OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment