Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wedding Planner Review

In my post about wedding planners yesterday,custom bobblehead, reader Nhi commented:

As a follow-up,custom bobbleheads, for you brides who are hiring coordinators,customize bobblehead, how much did you spend (and what level of service did you receive,Tiger S Wire To Wire PGA Victory Gets Short Circuited By Yang!,customize bobblehead, e.g.,custom bobblehead, “day of,” “semi-hands on,” or take my money and run”). THANKS!!

I think I hired my wedding planners –,Flasks And Football A Happy Tailgating Mix,personalized bobbleheads; Leslie and Eyal from In Any Event – about a month or two before the wedding. We had an off season wedding so we were very lucky to get both the principal partners present on the day of –,Loan Auditing Tips Must For The Borrowers To Follow,personalized bobble heads; usually it’s one principal and an assistant.

Although I hired them for day of coordination,customized bobbleheads, they went far above and beyond just day of. They…

referred me to paebaek place (traditional Korean ceremony) who did such a great job – most people told me it was their favorite part of the wedding! took me to the garment district and help me choose linens. We got a fantastic price on them too! went with me to our florist to see our sample centerpieces. referred the band we booked. referred a judge which we booked. came to my apartment the night before the wedding to pick up programs, favors,customized bobbleheads, menus, etc. anything that needed to be set up. did everything for day-of-coordinated the schedule,,, rehearsal…

They took care of the little things that we weren’,personalized bobblehead;t prepared for –,Amazing Airsoft Guns Getting The Best Out Of Your Airsoft Gun,custom bobbleheads; they brought a steamer for the bridesmaids dresses (a lifesaver); when my cake had hideous orange piping (instead of red), they covered it with a white ribbon they brought; when my parents got stuck in the elevator at the end of the night, they waited with us until the firemen got them out… They probably did even more but I’m not remembering!

But most of all,personalized bobble heads, they were there any time I had a question about anything from the day I booked them. They were the first to arrive at the venue on the wedding day and they were the last to leave. Because I had been working so closely with them from the beginning, I trusted them – I didn’t have to worry about anything day-of… I knew they would take care of it. That peace of mind was priceless.

Not only that,personalized bobbleheads, Eyal matched his tie to our color scheme. Now that’s service.

Unfortunately they no longer offer day of coordination, but at the time I paid $1500 for their services. Well worth every last penny.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTChange of Heart NEXT POSTSatya Sale Related Posts My Heart Bleats for You: It’s in the Details…11/04/14 @ 8:44 am A Walrus in a Sea of Emotions 12/08/14 @ 4:08 pm The Planner in Me 01/12/15 @ 2:49 pm We Definitely Need a D.O.C.10/24/14 @ 5:29 am

No comments:

Post a Comment